Associate & Commercial Membership Information
The BC Association of Agricultural Fairs and Exhibitions offers Commercial and Associate Membership privileges to businesses who provide products and services to our member fairs.
If you would like to participate in B.C. Fairs, keep up on what member fairs and exhibitions are doing, and have a special opportunity to display your products or services to our member fairs, then a Commercial or Associate Membership is for you.
Below is a list of reasons to become a member of BC Fairs:
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Informative & Educational presentations
- Forum for learning & building partnerships
- Delivers training & development sessions
Provincial Awards Program
- Recognizing excellence in our industry
Exclusive Insurance Program
- Resource Library
- Administrative & Operational Templates
- Best Practices
- Support from trained members and BC Fairs partners
Promotion & Marketing
- Annual Guide to BC Fairs & Exhibitions
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Annual Membership Directory
National & International Representation
- BC Fairs represents its members on the Provincial Associations Committee with the Canadian Association of Fairs & Exhibitions and at the international level as a provincial associate of the International Association of Fairs & Expositions.
See the listing of the current BCAAFE Associate & Commercial members.
As you can see, at $150.00 per year we are not making a great deal of money from our Service/Associate Members. What B.C. Fairs needs is your involvement and participation in our association.
View our 2018 Membership Information Brochure.
To renew your existing membership or to apply as a new member, please download and complete the appropriate membership application and return it to:
New member applications will be presented to the Board of Directors for final approval.