Visit Buy BC themed exhibits to learn more about the importance of supporting local producers and farmers and have fun! We encourage you to take a photo or two, post them to social media and be sure to use the hashtags #buybc and #bcfairs.
Look for the Buy BC symbol in your local grocery stores to satisfy your tastes and feel good about supporting local growers and producers. When you Buy BC you are getting fresh tasting, high-quality products that are grown, harvested, raised and processed locally by your neighbours all over the province. There’s a sense of pride that B.C. farmers feel when providing British Columbians with a variety of products that are from their own backyards.
Visit these fairs and exhibitions this summer and fall and find the Buy BC exhibit:
- Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Country Fest, July 27 – 28
- Abbotsford Agrifair, August 2 – 4
- Chilliwack Fair, August 9 – 11
- BC Northern Exhibition, August 15 – 18
- Bulkley Valley Exhibition, August 22 – 25
- Comox Valley Exhibition, August 23 – 25
- Vancouver Island Exhibition, August 23 – 25
- Cobble Hill Fair, August 24
- North Thompson Fall Fair & Rodeo, August 31 – September 2
- Saanich Fair, August 31 – September 2
- Alberni District Fall Fair, September 5 – 8
- Cowichan Exhibition, September 6 – 8
- Creston Valley Fall Fair, September 6 – 7
- Summerland Fall Fair, September 6 – 7
- Sooke Fall Fair, September 7 – 8
- Provincial Winter Fair, September 27 – 30
Each fair will have a different display, be sure to visit their websites and follow them on social media for more details, and look for banners, posters, buttons, tattoos and volunteers in Buy BC aprons for more info.