A registered non-profit organization, the name of the Society is the British Columbia Association of Agricultural Fairs and Exhibitions (BC Fairs). The purposes of the Society are:
- To encourage and support the activities of the membership.
- To provide leadership, resources and services to all members while keeping them informed of innovations in the industry.
- To liaise with government and advise members of impending changes of legislation that will affect their operations.
- To hold an annual meeting for the exchange of mutually beneficial information.
- To advance the education and encourage the participation of youth in agriculture through 4-H and other youth programs.
- To educate the public about agriculture in their communities and throughout the province through agricultural fairs and events.
#20 – 16655 64th Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 3V1
E-mail: [email protected]
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President